PRACTICAL AND EMOTIONAL
In-person and/or online
One of the most difficult – if not the most difficult – times in a company’s life is when they have to lay off individuals or groups of people. This situation is uncomfortable for both the employee and the employer, which also raises additional emotional, social, and legal issues.
If you find the following principles necessary:
- ensuring that the redundancy process goes smoothly with the least possible loss/harm,
- providing support to employees made redundant to help them find a job as soon as possible,
- maintaining the motivation of existing employees and strengthening their work ethic,
- managing the market reputation of your company,
- strengthening social responsibility,
then by using our “OUTPLACEMENT SUPPORT” program, you can provide such a service to affected employees that will be of real assistance to them in the often-challenging process of finding a job.
Content of our outplacement support program:
- providing psychological and emotional support in dealing with the consequences of dismissal
- developing self-awareness
- developing job search strategies
- creating CVs, cover letters and social media profiles
- introduction to job search techniques
- preparation for job interviews
- preparation for salary negotiations
- on-demand: introduction to becoming self-employed
- providing a job search workbook, written materials/preparation materials
Types/forms of our outplacement support program:
- individual outplacement support: knowledge transfer via individual consultations
- group outplacement support: via group training and individual consultations
We compile the content of the program together, based on your actual needs, tailored to the company.