It is expertise that counts in the long run.
However sometimes you need to be able to let go of habits and leave the beaten track. This is the key for development.
We are proud that we are always able to innovate, grow and be amongst the first to create something new. More than a half of our projects belong to the “mission impossible” category but after several years of cooperation our partners know that in the end we will find a solution. How can this be possible? Is it due to experience or to our extensive network of contacts? Or is it because of our consultancy skills?
In our opinion being dedicated to what we do, our diligence, and our strong desire to deliver the best outcome for partners and candidates is the approach that bears fruit.
Positions searched for:
• line and senior managers
• specialists (engineers, sales engineers, financial controllers, specialists in the field of HR, marketing and logistics)
Why choose us?
The members of our team have international backgrounds. Our employees hold themselves to high standards, constantly developing our methods and tools while keeping local characteristics in mind.
Traditional direct search using all the modern tools currently available in the market: direct search for candidates in the given industry or industries
• personal consultation with the partners (to find out about the company, the position and to clarify expectations)
• compiling a list of companies for the direct search
• after the approval of the list, searching for potential candidate names
• telephone interviews
• face-to-face interviews
• preparing detailed professional reports on the candidates
• requesting references
• post-placement “follow up”
Our strong points:
• quality in all aspects
• regular, honest, open communication
• thinking together with our partners
• support outside project scope (information regarding changes in the market, salary levels, trends in the industry)
• the same quality can also be experienced by our candidates (accurate information, continuous feedback and communication, professional preparation and support)